EXPO Health & Safety
Health and safety have always been top priorities for APEX & IFSA, and this will be amplified in the planning and execution of EXPO. APEX & IFSA continue to monitor the guidelines, restrictions, and advisories from around the world. As EXPO is a global event, APEX & IFSA have set the following requirements to best protect our members, staff, and vendors.
All attendees, staff, and vendors must be fully vaccinated to attend all aspects of the EXPO.
Attendees must have received their final dose by 5 October 2021 to be considered fully vaccinated. Masks will also be required. A photo ID will be required to pick up your badge.
• Stay tuned for information on CLEAR Health Pass for your vaccination confirmation.
• You have the option to enter your vaccination information and to upload a photo of your vaccination card while registering online in advance of EXPO. (Those that enter their information in advance will have an expedited registration check-in process onsite in Long Beach.)
• If you do not wish to enter your vaccination information while registering for EXPO, you may show proof of your vaccination once onsite in Long Beach. (Please note that there will likely be longer lines at registration for those needing to present proof of vaccination onsite.)
• If you receive your vaccination after you complete your registration, you have the option to log into the registration portal to add vaccination information to your record. APEX/IFSA will not store vaccination information. All vaccination information will be purged shortly after EXPO.
• Bulk badges may be picked up only for those who provided proof of vaccination in advance as part of online registration.
Additional Testing Information:
• Attendees may also receive complimentary PCR tests provided by the Long Beach Health Department onsite at the Long Beach Convention Center (exact location tbc). PCR test results may be used to exit the United States.
• Testing will be available each day from exhibitor load-in day (Friday 15 October) to the last day of the show (21 October).
Additional Health & Safety Protocols:
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available around the Long Beach Convention Center and the EXPO.
• Social distancing will not be enforced.
• Masks are required.
• Purell will be the exclusive hand-sanitizer sponsor with dispensers throughout the venue.
• Dimer UV Innovations will showcase its UVHammer operator-controlled UV system to provide enhanced sanitization and disinfection of all high-touch surfaces at the show, booths, and conference areas.
• Please contact [email protected] with questions.